VOLUNTEER AT ELK’S COMMUNITY DINNER
Tuesday, August 18th, 3:30-7:00 pm
We will be following COVID protective protocols with distancing, masks and gloves. This is a great opportunity for us to support this worthy program when many in our community are in need of a hot meal, especially during our current COVID situation. Hope you can join us!
Please register for this event on our CALENDAR if you would like to volunteer. Contact Kathy Nattress for more information.
NEW PROTOCOL FOR IN-PERSON EVENTS
In light of COVID, we are adjusting the format of all in-person events:
- Events will be held outside and eating is prohibited.
- We ask that all attendees wear a mask at all times and maintain 6 feet in all directions from others.
- Events are limited to 50 people in person, unless otherwise noted.
- All in person events will require a signed COVID Agreement. This statement must be received the day of the event and before attending.
- Please RSVP if attending. RSVP information will be listed on each event.