October 13- November 10
Join Jeanette Gabriel of Beth El Synagogue this for a weekly investigation into pressing issues facing the religious world.
The goal of the series is to learn new information and consider some of the tensions surrounding women and religion in new ways.
To Register or for more information visit:
WE ENJOYED CELEBRATING HIGH HOLY DAYS 5781 WITH EACH OF YOU
If you’d like to revisit a few special moments from our services or would like to catch up if you weren’t able to join us, please see the videos below:
NEW PROTOCOL FOR IN-PERSON EVENTS
In light of COVID, we are adjusting the format of all in-person events:
- Events will be held outside and eating is prohibited.
- We ask that all attendees wear a mask at all times and maintain 6 feet in all directions from others.
- Events are limited to 50 people in person, unless otherwise noted.
- All in person events will require a signed COVID Agreement. This statement must be received the day of the event and before attending.
- Please RSVP if attending. RSVP information will be listed on each event.